Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Travelin' Tuesday: New York

As I've done with most major cities I travel to, such as ParisMunich, Boston, New Hampshire, Lisbon, Tokyo, Sydney and London, I like to write a master post of my coverage of the city.

My ventures to New York were entirely too brief, so, this isn't a very impressive listing, but I'll add to it over time.
Supermoon Bakehouse.

Bakeries

  • Glorious soft serve and cookies from Momofuku Milk Bar.
  • Donut Plant donuts.  'nuff said.
  • Instragram worthy creations, both sweet and savory, from Supermoon Bakehouse.
  • Empire Cake: close to my office, and, I kinda love their cake.
  • Yes, I finally got the DKA from Dominique Ansel Kitchen.
  • Soft Swerve.

Ice Cream / Dessert Shops

  • Soft Swerve. ZOMG, the best soft serve ever, and yes they have ube, and yes they have halo halo toppings.  Go now.  *** TOP JULIE PICK ***
  • Seriously good soft serve from Big Gay Ice Cream. Worth the hype. *** TOP JULIE PICK ***
  • Uninspired at Spot Dessert Bar.
Momofuku Noodle Bar.

Restaurants

  • Butter noodles of my dreams, at Momofuku Nishi. *** TOP JULIE PICK ***
  • Flavorful, unique, but not amazing dishes from Momofuku Noodle Bar.
  • Morimoto ... nothing amazing, but decent enough.
Luke's Lobster

Casual

JetBlue Mint Dining.

Flights

Lamb's Club.

Hotels / Hotel Restaurants



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails