Friday, September 26, 2014

Snack A Jacks

What would you guess an item called "Snack a Jacks" is?

Yeah, I had no idea either.  They are ... rice cakes, in fun flavors.  Available in large size like a standard rice cake, or in small bite sizes.  Flavors span from savory (salt & vinegar, cheese, sour cream & chive), to sweet (caramel, chocolate chip), so something in between (barbecue, sweet chili).

Of course, I went for sweet.

Oh, and only available in the UK.
Caramel Snack a Jacks.
Well, what can you say about rice cakes  They are ... rice cakes.  I liked the bite size form, they were very snackable, and you know I like my snacks.

The caramel flavor was actually quite deep, and the cakes had far more coating than I expected.

Overall, not bad.  Far more interesting than I was expecting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails