This is another self-serve, pay by the ounce setup. They offer 10 flavors at a time, and some toppings. It was much worse than stop #1, Yogurtland, in pretty much every way. Fewer flavors, far fewer toppings, but more significantly, the yogurt was also not nearly as good, it was not creamy, and the flavors were clearly fake. I wouldn't go back here.
I *think*, but am not certain, that they use YoCream. I didn't see signs, but I'm guessing based off of the flavors offered, and the fact that I didn't like it! I don't know why everywhere carries such a mediocre brand!
- Vanilla: Tasting notes: runny, watery, no flavor.
- Chocolate: Tasting notes: runny, not much flavor.
- Cheesecake: Tasting notes: not creamy, no flavor, just sweet.
- Cookies and cream: Tasting notes: not creamy, just sweet, no real flavor.
- Coconut: Tasting notes: not much flavor, not creamy.
- Pomegranate sorbet: Tasting notes: Best one I tried. Fruitiness comes through. Kinda good, icy but this was sorbet, not yogurt.
- Greek yogurt honey: Tasting notes: no honey flavor, no greek yogurt flavor.
- Did not try: pistacchio, tart, strawberry banana.